Last reviewed and updated March 20, 2023
1. Information We Collect
Provider does not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We do, however, collect certain types of information and ask for personal information in certain circumstances, such as when you set up a User Account. The following sections describe the type of information we collect and how we collect it.
- Information You Give Us: All users may visit the public areas of the Service without disclosing any personal information about themselves. However, in order to use certain features of the Service, you may be asked for, or you may choose to provide, certain personally identifiable information (“PII”), such as your name, work email address, employee ID, work location, and similar information. We will only collect PII from you while you use the Service and authorize us to collect such information. Your work email address is primarily used to assign assets to your employees profiles within the software.
- Cookies: Like many websites, we employ the use of “cookies” in certain areas of our Service to allow us to provide information that is targeted to your interests and make your online experience more convenient (for instance, by reducing the number of times you have to re-enter your password). Cookies are small bits of electronic information that a website sends to a visitor’s browser and are stored on your hard drive. We do not receive or record any personal information in the cookies we use and are never tied to anything that could be used to identify you. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you may choose to change your browser to block cookies that or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted at the end of a session and you are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits. You can still use the Service if your browser is set to reject cookies.
- Usage Activity: When you use the Service we may track your usage history, including login history and the particular asset you edited. This usage history will be used for your convenience, so that you can easily access changes made in the past.
2. Sharing of Information
We may use personal information that you provide to us to personalize your profile information, maintain, customize and add new resources and services, and allow communication and interaction between you and Provider, and between Provider and its operating personnel. In addition, we will share the personal information we collect from you under the following circumstances:
- Third Party Integrations. There will be cases where your asset or employee information will need to be shared with your other internal tools and integrations. All data sharing between applications will require your authorization. Data will only be used for business processes, such as, generation of reports, updating support tickets, update asset information etc.
- Jira Service Desk App. The Jira Service Desk integration will use the reporter email address to pull asset information into the Jira Service Desk ticket. The data will not be shared with any other application.
3. Control of Your Information
You may request us to correct, update or delete any of the information we have collected from you by sending an email to us at email@example.com and we will attempt to fulfill your request. We may choose not to fulfill any request that we determine is unreasonable, unduly burdensome or impractical or that constitutes a threat to the privacy or rights of others.
The personal information that you provide to us is stored on servers, which are located in secured facilities with restricted access, and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of such information. In addition, we restrict access to personal information to Provider employees, independent contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to develop, operate and maintain the Service. All Provider personnel who have access to this information are trained in the maintenance and security of such information. However, no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through use of the Service and you acknowledge and agree that you provide such information and engage in such transmissions at your own risk. Once we receive a transmission from you, we will endeavor to maintain its security on our systems.
All PII is encrypted within the database and will never be shared without your authorization.
5. Minor’s Privacy
The Service is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18. We do not collect personal identifying information from any person we actually know is a minor under the age of 18.
6. Notification of Changes
7. Questions? Contact Us